Sunday, April 26, 2015



Hello,

I wrote not long ago because I was very busy. I have a lot of work in my company and often learn for exams. I apologize for the absence.
Today I want to change the topic and talk about my beautiful city Bydgoszcz.

Bydgoszcz is one of the largest cities in Poland, occupies 8th place in terms of population (358000).
A celebration of the city is April 19 , to commemorate the granting of Bydgoszcz city rights in 1346 years. The region encompassing Bydgoszcz and the surrounding area is sometimes called Kujawami Północnymi, historically connected with the Kujawy and Wielkopolska.

My city is primarily a lot of beautiful places and monuments. I would like to bring you these interesting places.

Mill Island - historic river island in the region of Bydgoszcz in Old Town







Old granaries - historic warehouse buildings in the old city of Bydgoszcz Brda




Opera Nova - opera theater , performing the role of musical theater





Cathedral of St. Martin and Nicholas - catholic church built in the fifteenth century . in the Gothic style


Trust me, there are still many places that you have to see. I invite you all to explore Bydgoszcz.
You will rest and eat very well.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment