Sunday, April 26, 2015



Hello,
I would like to tell you about the ideal job to me.
Today, it is difficult to combine work with pleasure. My dreamed work first of all should be connected with travels, visiting various places in Poland and all around the world, with getting know and living in foreign cultures. This work has to give me great opportunieties of developement and must be a challenge, that gives a feeling, that I use whole my skills. Employee has a choice of many different jobs, but most of it is not developmental.
Some people describe themselves as robots, which are programmed to do one thing.
This work has to give me great opportunieties of developement and must be a challenge, that gives a feeling, that I use whole my skills. More over, it should be connected with possibility of fast getting knowledge and simultaneously it should depend on doing many projects in different areas, so I wouldn't be bored at all.

I wish you to find you a passionate work. That every day at work was different and richer in experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment