Sunday, April 26, 2015



Hi There! 

Last weekend , I had a load of fun . I went to the cinema and to town , listened to music and spent a lot of time with all my good friends . The movie was very cool, it is about love, war and strive for happiness. I took a chance and made pancakes, came out perfect, I share with you a simple recipe

ingredients:

500g of flour
2 eggs
200 ml of milk
jam
50g of oil


Mix 500g of flour with 2 eggs. Pour in milk and blend for 10 minutes. Pour the pastry slowly over the hot oil on the frying pan. When ready smear the pancakes with jam. Enjoy!
Too bad weekends only last 2 days . I could use a weekend that lasts 7 days every week .
I always waiting all week for the weekend because at the time
I can do what I want to do :) 



Im hoping my next weekend willl be even more fun !



No comments:

Post a Comment