Wednesday, December 17, 2014



Hello,

Tomorrow I would like to move a Polish job issues.I am a young person and already I learn that a job is a subject very difficult for the people in our country. People who finishe studies have the more and more problems. It’s failure. The Polish are disappointed and they prefere to move from abroad. There you can sleep easy. You know I have a family en England. My cousin get every month benefit for children. That’s unreal! In Polish it’s impossible. In England the salaries is far better. I think that young person which finishe studies shoud think that they have a future ahead but it’s not truth. Where is results the this problem? I thint that it’s social thrat but how to prevent it  ? 
 In the UK this presupposes business people in one day while in Poland it take many weeks. Let’s fix our space!

If people won’t  live from abroad and if they will educate in their country unemployment will be reduced.Let’s show that we are able and it’s worth invest in us! 

1 comment: